The Fountain Baby cosmetics range has been specially formulated to be gentle on delicate skin.
Baby skin is about five times thinner than adult skin. It doesn’t have a natural protective barrier, and it absorbs easily - which can result in irritations. To help you bond with your newborn and protect her/him from skin problems, Fountain Cosmetics has designed nourishing cosmetics for babies and sensitive skin.
We believe our Baby products are the best baby cosmetics on the market, and include a hair and body wash, massage oil, nappy rash cream, soothing face serum, and two body lotions.
Made from natural ingredients and ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties, our cosmetics for babies calm and soothe sensitive and irritated skin while hydrating to reduce chafing and dryness.
To prevent rashes and angry, inflamed skin caused by dribbling and wet nappies, we have developed a nappy rash cream and cream-to-powder body lotion that draws moisture away and reinforces the skin’s barrier function, resulting in a dry, comfortable, happy baby.
Benefits of Baby Collection
- Products created for babies' sensitive skin reduce allergy and irritation risk.
- Hydrating and Nourishing: This kit offers everything you need to maintain the baby's skin soft and healthy.
- These products soothe and relax the baby's skin.
- For hypersensitive skin, hypoallergenic products are best.
- Dermatologist-tested for the baby's sensitive skin.
- Paraben-free products are safer for baby's skin.
- This collection's tear-free formulas won't bother your baby's eyes during bathtime.
- No Overpowering Scent: A newborn won't mind the goods' faint scent.
- The collection's specifically made washing and hygiene products keep baby's skin clean and fresh.
How to use Baby Lotion and Baby Cream Products
- Use gentle soap and warm water to wash the baby's skin.
- Slather on some mild hand cream or baby lotion.
- Use a light, circular motion to apply the lotion or cream to the baby's skin.
- Areas that are dry or prone to irritation require extra care.
- Keep it away from your eyes and mouth.
- After a bath, or whenever your baby's skin seems dry, apply baby lotion.
- To avoid rashes, apply diaper cream to the region.
- A patch test should precede the full application of any new product.
- Don't let kids play with the merchandise.
- Those with questions or allergies should see a pediatrician.
Ingredients in Baby Lotion and Baby Cream Products
- Baby Cream (with) Glycerin (for Mom), Aloe Vera (for Baby), Chamomile Extract (for Dad), Vitamin E (for Baby
- The Mineral Zinc Oxide
- Purified Calendula Oil
- Olive oil
- Oil of jojoba
- IPM, and Vitamin E.