Are you tired of purchasing tanning lotions that make your skin look blotchy, uneven and worst of all, orange? Or maybe you’re tired of spending hours in the sun to only achieve red skin? – we know the struggle. Here at Fountain Cosmetics, we have dedicated ourselves to creating tanning products that yield the most natural-looking results. Boost your confidence and promote darker, nutrient rich skin with our extensive range of tanning products.
Our luxurious range of tanning products are suitable for any type; fair or dark, our tanning lotions will soothe, hydrate and replenish the skin. These tanning lotions contain natural, plant-derived ingredients that help to brighten and even your skin tone. Instantly moisturize and condition your skin today with our instant, long-lasting edit of tanning mousse and lotions.
Benefits of Skin Tanning Products
- Instead of going out in the sun or using tanning beds, you may use a product from Fountain Cosmetics.
- They give you the appearance of a healthy tan without putting your skin at risk from the sun.
- The tan is uniform and there are no streaks thanks to the simplicity of the products.
- They do wonders for the skin, making it soft and supple once they've been applied.
- Tanning products from Fountain Cosmetics may be adjusted for different skin tones.
How to use Tanning Products
- Start by exfoliating your skin to create an even canvas.
- Tan with an even application by using a mitt.
- To get the appropriate hue, use a sparing application at first.
- Make sure to blend well around the joints.
- Don't get dressed until the product has dried fully.
- After using, be sure to clean your hands completely.
- Apply again in 4 to 6 hours for an even darker tan.
- Moisturise regularly to preserve your tan.
- Use a mild exfoliator to remove any lingering residue.
- Take pleasure in your newly bronzed appearance.
Ingredients in Tanning Products
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) is a tasteless sugar that causes a transient tan by combining with proteins in the skin's outermost layer.
- The skin may be kept supple and moisturised when tanning with the aid of aloe vera extract, which is known for its calming and moisturizing effects.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that feeds and defends the skin against free radical damage.
- Extra hydration and support for the skin's natural moisture barrier are both provided by coconut oil.
- Hyaluronic acid, famous for its water-binding properties, aids in maintaining supple, healthy skin
- Natural botanical extracts: These extracts may range from chamomile, green tea, or rosehip extract, all of which are recognised for their skin-soothing and antioxidant benefits, depending on the product.
- The sensual experience of using tanning products is sometimes improved by the addition of a subtle aroma.